Keystone Colorado. Experience a bigger and bolder Keystone with the expansion of Independence Bowl. Ski and ride Keystone’s 3 mountains and 5 bowls packed with groomers, bumps, steeps, some of Colorado’s finest tree skiing and the A-51 Terrain Park which was rated in the Top 10 parks in the country for the second year in a row. With numerous winter activities, lively village life and award-winning dinning, Keystone is the perfect place for you to celebrate adventure and create lasting memories.
Keystone Mountain Statistics
5 high-speed quad chair lifts high-speed six person lift,
1 quad chair lift,
1 triple chair lift,
4 double chair lifts,
1 surface lifts,
|No. of trails
3.5 Miles/ 5.63km
||3148 acres/ 1274 hectares
||230 inches / 584 cms
|| Easiest 19%
| More Difficult 32%
| Most Difficult 49%
|| 230 in / 584 cms
Dining / Restaurants
It’s no accident that some of the best restaurants in Colorado are found in Keystone. You’ll find everything from relaxing eateries for a quick refueling to vibrant après ski spots where you can meet with friends to acclaimed fine dining restaurants. You can take a moonlight gondola ride to a fondue dinner, or sip award-winning wines next to a roaring stone-hearth fire or enjoy a great meal with your family..
Dining / Restaurants at Keystone »
Nightlife at Keystone
When the day is done at Keystone, there’s lots happening to keep you busy. From night skiing to tubing to lighted features at the A51 Terrain Park, there’s plenty still to do.
Take the kids ice skating on the five acre outdoor ice rink, enjoy a gondola ride, or go for a moonlight snowshoe hike.
The restaurants, bars, and clubs give you enough nightlife to last well beyond midnight. Take in some live music, hit the dance floor, or just throw back a cold one with friends and family.
Shopping at Keystone
You’ll find what you’re looking for in Keystone’s three villages - River Run, Lakeside, and The Mountain House. From designer fashion to holiday mementoes to outdoor gear and apparel, they’ve got what you need, and what you want.
Take a “little something” home for the kids, for that someone special, or for yourself.
Shopping at Keystone »
Activities & Attractions at Keystone
Keystone is an amazing place with diverse experiences to be discovered. Each person in your party is given an Adventure Passport and the rest is up to you. The Adventure Passport offers free or discounted activities and experiences so you can explore Keystone's scenery, geography, wildlife, history and cuisine, or try out a new adventure.
Attractions / Activities at Keystone »
Early Bird Specials for Keystone
Lift Pass Specials - Buy a pass that pays for itself within a few days
- Epic Pass - Ski as much as you want, whenever you want : Unlimited access to - Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin - Book early to take advantage of specials.
- Epic 7 Pack - Perfect if you don’t plan to ski more than 7 Days: 7 Days, unrestricted access with no blackouts - valid at the same mountains as the Epic Pass above.
- Epic Local Pass - Perfect if you can navigate a pass with the odd restriction: Unlimited skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly,Northstar, and Kirkwood. Also includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. Blackout dates apply.
- Summit Value Pass - Perfect if you only plan to ski Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe: -Unlimited access toKeystone and Arapahoe, with limited restrictions at Breckenridge.
- Tahoe Local Pass - The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood 7 days a week: Unlimited skiing or riding at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with holiday restrictions. Includes Saturdays at all resorts.
- Tahoe Value Pass - Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood. Special pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood.
- NEW for 2013/14 - Epic Passes will now include unlimited and unrestricted access to Canyons Resort in Park City Utah. Epic 7 passes will also include access to Canyons.
- Also NEW for 2013/14 – Epic pass holders receive five free days in Les 3 Vallees, France.
To get the best availability and this deal Enquire now »
Discount on Various accommodations. Ask our Ski Specialists for more details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.