Beaver Creek: 300 days of sunshine, 1,805 acres/730 hectares of Colorado grandeur, and the intimacy of an alpine village, heated walkways, escalators to the slopes and immaculate grooming. Beaver Creek is North America’s World Cup mountain with slopeside accommodations, warm après-ski cookies, and the Ivy League of ski schools. At the gate, you leave everyday life behind which is why people travel from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. Beaver Creek regularly wins awards and accolades for its food, wine, service, lodgings, and safety standards. It is an experience simply unparalleled in North America. Welcome to your Shangri-La. Welcome to Beaver Creek.
|| 8,100 ft. / 2,469 m
|| 11,440 ft. / 3,488 m
|| 4,040 ft. / 1,231 m
(2 Gondolas, 10 Hi-speed Quads, 2 Triple Chair, 3 double Chair)
||25,939 skiers / hour
|No. of trails
||2¾ miles/4.4km (Centennial)
|Total Skiable Area
||1805 acres / 730 hectares
||230 inches / 584 cms
|| Easiest 19%
| More Difficult 43%
| Most Difficult 38%
|| 230 in / 584 cms
Dining / Restaurants
Dining in Beaver Creek is a mountaineering experience for gourmets. At this elevation the taste buds are alive. Take a sleigh ride to dinner. Dine in an alpine meadow, an aspen grove or a private museum. Eating is an adventure, to be savoured and remembered.
Dining / Restaurants at Beaver Creek »
Nightlife at Beaver Creek
Nestled in the heart of Beaver Creek Village is the Vilar Center for the Performing Arts. An intimate 530-seat theater that welcomes dance companies, theatre troupes, symphonies, musical talent, and children’s entertainment on a regular basis.
Shopping in Beaver Creek is an experience unto itself. The village merchants are committed to offering the best for alpine sports and the mountain lifestyle. They are specialists in fashion winter apparel, equipment, and service. From exquisite custom estate and designer jewellery to the works of internationally renowned artists to exciting leather and fur collections, even the most seasoned shoppers will appreciate the variety of retailers.
Shopping at Beaver Creek »
Activities & Attractions
Guests looking to take a break from skiing or snowboarding can head to the “other side of the mountain.” McCoy Park is a 32-kilometre private playground for classic and skate skiers, and snowshoe enthusiasts. At the end of the day, pay a visit to the Park Hyatt’s Allegria Spa, a 30,000 sq. ft. featuring feng shui inspired personal treatment rooms, organic textures, and thermal hot springs.
Attractions / Activities at Beaver Creek »
Early Bird Specials to Beaver Creek
Lift Pass Specials - Buy a pass that pays for itself within a few days
- Epic Pass - Ski as much as you want, whenever you want : Unlimited access to - Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin - Book early to take advantage of specials.
- Epic 7 Pack - Perfect if you don’t plan to ski more than 7 Days: 7 Days, unrestricted access with no blackouts - valid at the same mountains as the Epic Pass above.
- Epic Local Pass - Perfect if you can navigate a pass with the odd restriction: Unlimited skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly,Northstar, and Kirkwood. Also includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. Blackout dates apply.
- Summit Value Pass - Perfect if you only plan to ski Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe: -Unlimited access toKeystone and Arapahoe, with limited restrictions at Breckenridge.
- Tahoe Local Pass - The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood 7 days a week: Unlimited skiing or riding at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with holiday restrictions. Includes Saturdays at all resorts.
- Tahoe Value Pass - Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood. Special pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood.
To get the best availability and this deal Enquire now »
Discount on Various accommodations. Ask our Ski Specialists for more details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.