Ski Sunshine Village, Banff
Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort has been a skier's and snowboarder's dream for over 75 years.
At Sunshine you’ll find uncrowded slopes and abundant snowfall just minutes from the resort towns of Banff and Lake Louise. Sunshine Village offers over 3,300 acres/1335.5 hectares of terrain on three mountains, with an average annual snowfall of over 30 feet/9 metres!
With 33 feet/10 metres of 100% natural snow dumped annually at Sunshine Village, skiers and riders always have an opportunity to enjoy fresh powder.
There are 3 mountains to ski/ride at Sunshine Village: Goats Eye, Lookout & Standish. With over 107 runs and 12 lifts, you will find something for everyone.
The resort features 12 different lifts including 8 super lifts, a high speed gondola, 3 different mountains to explore, and the novel opportunity to ski or ride in both the province of Alberta and British Columbia on the same run.
Specials for Sunshine Village
Lift Ticket Specials
Early Bird Specials
- Save up to 50% when booked by 31 August 2014
- 1 Free Day lift ticket: Ski 5 / Pay 4
- 2 Free Day lift ticket: Ski 7 / Pay 5
- 3 Free Day lift ticket: Ski 10 / Pay 7
- 4 Free Day lift ticket: Ski 14 / Pay 10
- 5 Free Day lift ticket: Ski 17 / Pay 12
- Children 12 and under ski Free. Minimum 5 day purchase applies.
Book by 30 November 2014. Conditions apply. Please enquire for details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.