Ski Lake Louise Mountain Resort
Ski Lake Louise, stay Banff or Lake Louise where there is a wide range of accommodation available including lodges & hotels to suit all budgets. Spectacular scenery awaits at Lake Louise with uniquely beautiful terrain that is both vast and varied. The wilderness is pristine and inspirational. Located in the heart of majestic, historic Banff National Park, Lake Louise is truly legendary and offers world class terrain.
With 4200 skiable acres, Lake Louise is one of the largest ski areas in North America. The unique layout allows families and groups of varying abilities to ski together; there are beginner, intermediate and expert runs down from every chair. Beginners and intermediate skiers have access to an abundance of gentle slopes and long cruising runs. Experts can explore endless chutes, glades, gullies and remote bowls in some of the Rockies' most challenging terrain
Specials Deals for Lake Louise
Lift Pass Specials
Early Bird Specials
- Buy 4 Days Lift Passes, receive 1 additional day Free
- Buy 5 or 6 Days Lift Passes, receive 2 additional days Free
- Buy 7, 8 or 9 Days Lift Passes, receive 3 additional days Free
- Buy 10 or 11 Days Lift Passes, receive 4 additional days Free
- Buy 12 Days Lift Passes, receive 5 additional days Free
- Children 12 and under ski Free. Minimum 5 day purchase applies.
Book by 15 December 2013. Conditions apply. Please enquire for details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.