- 4200 acres of terrain spread over 4 mountain faces
- Minutes from Lake Louise Village
- Exceptional layout with runs of all levels from every chair
- Spectacular views of mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests
- Long opening season with snowshoeing and tubing available
- Host of the FIS Downhill World Cup and FIS Snowboard Cross World Cup
Getting to Banff
Getting to Banff is easy! Calgary International Airport is the closest airport to the Banff, Lake Louise, and Sunshine area. This modern uncrowded facility is just 1.5 hours drive to Banff and handles airlines from all over the world with frequent non-stop and direct flights.